Fixed Fee Probate Quotation
We offer a competitive fixed-fee quote of €2,900 plus VAT for extracting a grant of representation in Ireland in the following circumstances:-
- The deceased made a Will in Ireland or alternatively a Grant of Representation (probate or letters of administration) in a country in which the deceased died domiciled has issued;
- The only assets in the estate are funds in a bank account in Ireland of less than €65,000;
- There are no sums due by the deceased to the Revenue Commissioners or the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection (ie unpaid taxes or overpayment of social welfare payments) on his/her death;
- There are no dependents of the deceased who may have a claim against the Irish estate;
- No Irish inheritance tax issues arise for non-resident beneficiaries.
To provide you with a fast and cost-effective quotation please send us copies of the below documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org :-
- A copy of the Will;
- A copy of the Grant of Probate in the other jurisdiction (if applicable);
- A list of assets in the estate and their values – for example, this could include a copy of the IHT400 or IHT205 if the deceased died domiciled in the UK and a UK grant of probate has issued;
- A list of the deceased’s immediate family members (spouse, cohabitant, biological/ step/ foster children and any other dependents).
Alternatively, you could telephone us with details of your query to +353 (0)1 213 5940.